This article only concerns companies with less than 10 establishments that have subscribed to one of our Presence Management or Review Management services.
There are two methods of payment:
1. Monthly payment via the secure solution Payplug :
- You will receive a first invoice at the time of your subscription and then an invoice at the end of each month.
- You are debited 2 working days after your registration and then every month on the same date 5 days after the end of the month.
- The commitment is for 1 year with tacit renewal.
Example: You subscribe on 4 September, you will receive your first invoice the same day and will be debited on 6 September and 8 October.
2. Yearly payment via the secure Slimpay solution :
You will receive a single invoice at the time of your subscription: the debit will be made within two days. If you wish to renew your subscription the following year, you will have to re-subscribe again.
Invoicing address :
- You will receive your invoices at the e-mail address with which you registered. Be careful, remember to look in your spam if you can't find it.
- To change your billing e-mail address, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I find my invoices?
- Simply type the subject "Partoo Invoice" in your mailbox search bar and you should find your invoices.
- If not, don't worry, send us an email at email@example.com and we will send you your invoices back.
Cases of insufficient funds at the time of payment?
If your payment does not go through due to insufficient funds in your account, we will be informed and will contact you within 30 days of your non-payment. We will agree on a date to restart a direct debit. If we do not hear from you, we will suspend your subscription.