Review Management is a tool that allows you to process and analyse your Google My Business & Facebook reviews through a centralised management interface.
Take control of your e-reputation
With Review Management you can:
- Respond to your reviews through a centralised interface: filter by rating, date, establishment or status (processed/unprocessed)
- Create response templates corresponding to certain ratings to allow you to respond to your reviews with one click
- Analyse your Google reviews globally or filter by establishment and/or keyword and access the corresponding statistics: change in the number of reviews received and the average rating, processing rate, or proportion of satisfied, dissatisfied and neutral customers.
- Receive weekly and monthly reports on the status of your e-reputation: number of reviews, average rating, number of reviews to be processed as a matter of priority.
What impact does Review Management have?
Thanks to Review Management, your e-reputation need no longer be a burden; make your reviews a source of strength for your business:
- Your customers will be notified when you respond to your reviews, which will show that you are listening to them and that you are taking their opinions into account.
- By responding to reviews, you are showing Google that your page is being managed, thus improving your local SEO.
- Review Analytics allows you to monitor the development of your e-reputation, identify your strengths and your areas for improvement and take appropriate measures.
Please click on the button below if you would like to know more about best practices to adopt when it comes to managing your reviews.