For each of the main features described below, and where possible, we have provided a link to an article in this Help Center looking at the feature in question in greater detail.
Please contact us using the chat feature at the bottom right of your screen should you have any questions about any of the features described below.
1. Centralise all online reviews for all your points of sale
- Access all reviews from Google My Business, Facebook or TripAdvisor from a single interface
- Filter your reviews by establishment, date, rating, platform, keywords, reviews processed, not processed, with or without comments! (article)
- Keep any reviews deleted by users, such as a negative review to which you would have replied, on the Partoo platform.
2. Respond to reviews easily
- Respond to all reviews without leaving the Partoo interface!
- Edit your response once it has been posted, should you so wish, if it contains spelling errors or the response is not appropriate, for example
- Use the response templates provided by Partoo, available in 4 different languages, and create your own templates that you can then edit on a case by case basis, with dynamic placeholders such as the original poster’s name, for example.
- Choose to receive (or not) weekly/monthly reports of your received notices and their average rating - user configurable (article)
3. Analyse your reviews in a few clicks
- Track over time and for filtered establishments, the number of reviews (per week, month or year) of the average score and the number of reviews. (article)
- Analyse your response rate and average response time
- Study the satisfaction and occurrence statistics on the themes you wish to monitor: reasons for satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
- Download all your reviews in excel format with many parameters or access them directly via API to reuse them in other applications. (Doc API)
4. Daily support
- Receive advice on all good practices to respond well to reviews (article)
- Contact our support team in real time using the chat feature and let us help your POS managers resolve day-to-day issues
- Ask us to report any reviews posted on your Google listings that do not comply with the Google guidelines
- Let us participate in your internal training initiatives and national conferences (free of charge), or join our training webinars.
5. Get your teams working together at the central, regional and local levels
- Simply create an unlimited number of accesses to our platform (article)
- Manage the specific rights of each user: for a point of sale, a group or the whole network (article)
- Create basic templates that can be reused by POS managers
These are the just main features, rather than an exhaustive list of everything you can do through our interface . Please don't hesitate to ask us if a feature you need is not listed below.