The Presence Management Listing page allows Partoo users to follow in real time the broadcast of their business' data on Partoo’s publishers.
3 status are available for your listings:
- Updated: Businesses are correctly updated
- Pending: Modifications have been sent and are being processed by the third-party website
- To configure: Businesses require your intervention to finalize the broadcast (add an info, connect to an account…)
The upper part of the page displays the integration status of all of your businesses on all of Partoo’s diffusion sites.
You can find the percentages of listings for each status listed on the circle:
The lower part of the page shows the details regarding the information integration status by platform.
On each line sorted by website, you will find:
- The name of the platform,
- The information displayed on the platform (click on “?” of the corresponding line),
- The average delivery time,
- The number of businesses that are “Updated”, “Pending” or “To configure”
Click on the respective publisher to have the details of establishments corresponding to each status. There are 3 options, to correct the information of the businesses that have not been updated :
1 - Connection required: Represented by the message "Connect".
In order to be able to update the information in your Google My Business and Facebook listings from the Partoo platform, it is necessary to link these listings to your Partoo account; we refer to it as the "Partner Connection".
2 - Configurations required by Partoo : Represented by the "?" sign.
In this case, you don't have to do anything, the system requirements will be corrected within a week. If this is not the case, contact our team by clicking on the blue bubble at the bottom right.
3 - Missing or erroneous information: Represented by the sign "🖊 ".
This sign means that the information required to broadcast about the partner is missing or erroneous.
Filter and export data
It is possible to filter data from this page to choose which information to display by clicking on “All my businesses”, and by selecting the businesses you wish to follow.
Then, export these data to the excel format by clicking on “ Export data”.
In the Excel file that you exported, you can find the details of the current status of diffusion per establishment/business on each of the individual publishers/partners.
If you select a cell "to be configured" (Example below) you can find the detail of the fields to be configured or modified to ensure that all the information related to your business gets diffused.
Finally, filter this page by selecting a single business that will make the button (listed below) appear, allowing access to the listing on the respective platform directly from the Partoo interface.
All the links might not be available but it is possible that the listing still exists. It could be explained by:
- A platform that does not allow you to obtain a link, for example Here demands on-board camera, or the Factual data base,
- A lack of time from our algorithm that was not able to update the link: thus, you can find the listing by searching on Google, or on the said website,
- A specific configuration required or an error that denies the diffusion of information temporarily
If you have any questions, or you wish to know more about how to improve your online information, do not hesitate to contact us through the blue chat box on the bottom right of the screen.