Add attributes to your Google My Business listings from Partoo, get your business up in search results and give your customers the information they need to choose you!
What is an Attribute?
Attributes are "tags" that characterise and describe your points of sale.
Here are the different types of Attributes that can be managed from Partoo:
- Accessibility Attributes: Wheelchair accessible, lift, parking, etc.
- Payment attributes: Payment by credit card, cheque, etc.
- Service attributes: Wi-Fi available, changing rooms, toilets.
- Health and safety features: Wearing a mask is mandatory, employee temperature-check.
- Hospitality attributes: Reservations accepted; LGBTQ friendly.
- Atmosphere: Concerts, sports, terrace.
- Special catering services: Delivery, brunch, rooftop, terrace, fireplace, concert, reservation possible.
- The offer attributes: Varies strongly depending on the category, it will be for example for the Automobile industry - "new car sale", "used car", "oil change".
How do I manage my attributes from Partoo?
The list of attributes available for an establishment depends on its main category.
Here is how to manage your attributes from Partoo:
1) From the "Locations" page click on the establishment you want to edit.
2) Then click on the "Attributes" tab.
3) You will then be able to view all the attributes available for your main category.
4) For each attribute, you can select 3 options:
- Yes: The attribute is characteristic of the establishment.
- No: The attribute is not characteristic of the establishment.
- Not defined: No indication in relation to the attribute
Once you're done, simply click "Save" to update your Google My Business listing!
How to update attributes in bulk?
To edit attributes of several establishments at once, do not hesitate to contact your Customer Success to update your data in bulk!
What is the impact of the Google My Business attributes?
Attributes have two purposes within Google My Business:
- They will allow you to give more information to people who find your Google My Business listings and therefore encourage them to choose your establishment over another one.
- Your record will return in the search results for queries containing the attributes associated with your institution. For example, when you search for "bar with Wifi" or "pizzeria with terrace", your establishment will have a better chance of returning if you have completed your attributes on this subject!