It is possible to add custom fields on Partoo's interface in order to store the information of your choice and retrieve it via API.
What are the custom fields for ?
This custom field feature enables users to add information from the Partoo's platform in different formats (list, text, number...) and thus build a complete database of local information.
Then, you will be able to recover the data from these custom fields (as well as other data on Partoo) via API to feed your tools (CRM, store-locator, store pages...) or simply stock this information.
What are the different kind custom fields available?
There are currently 7 existing kind of custom fields each answering to specific needs, and associated with particular constraints: Text, boolean, decimal number, integer, single choice, multiple choice & multiple choice of images:
- Text: Text to describe a field freely
- Boolean: A field type to indicate if the field is present or not
- Decimal number: Number with a coma
- Integer: Number without coma
- Single choice: Selecting one item from a list
- Multiple choice: Selecting multiple items from a list
- Multiple options of images: Selecting multiple images from a list (refer to the "Custom Fields Multiple Choice of images" section)
You can see below a list of the available fields, applicable requirements as well as examples for each kind of field:
Custom Fields Multiple Choice of images
Custom fields of multiple image choice type allow users to select one or more images on the Partoo interface. Data associated with these images can then be retrieved by API.
To view the data associated with an image, simply click on the image and click on "view details".
How to add custom fields?
Here are the steps to follow in order to add custom fields on Partoo.
⚠️ Be careful, only Admins can access this feature⚠️ :
- Hover your mouse over the Team Management section (1), and then click on "Custom fields" (2), and then on the top right corner on "Create" (3).
- Select the field you wish to create
- Give a name to the created field, along with requirements if applicable. Then, click on "Create the field".
- In the case of the "Select image" ones, you can link additional data to the image as follows:
Who can edit custom fields?
By default, they are editable by all users of the platform. However, it is possible to block some fields or the entire "Additional field" section from your team's rights management interface.
Share the custom fields' settings
In order to set-up API data recovery, you will need to communicate the configuration to your technical team. You can do this directly from the interface by clicking on the "Share configuration" button located at the top right corner of the webpage.